Shiitake & Enoki Mushroom Ramen
Calling all mushroom lovers! We’ve combined our organic chicken broth and homemade noodles with fresh enoki, shiitake mushrooms and soy sesame seed paste to create this flavor-filled bowl of ramen. Umami heaven is only a spoonful away!
Storing your DIY Frozen Ramen: Please store the soup in the freezer and the noodles in a cool, dry place.
Cook noodles in boiling water for 3-5 minutes.
In a separate pot, gently reheat stock with mushrooms until boiling.
Add cooked noodles to a bowl and pour hot soup and mushrooms on top.
If desired, garnish with chopped green onions, 6-minute boiled egg, and bean sprouts (not included in package).
At Hometown Grocer, our mission is to bring the best food products from the Davao Region straight to your doorstep. Our collaborators are among the top artisans in our area, and it is a privilege for us to introduce them to you!
All of our products come directly from our partners and are delivered to you with minimal handling, so you and your family can enjoy fresh, delicious meals that were made with care and love. Whether you’re looking to satisfy a craving for an old favorite or searching for something new to try, we urge you to browse our virtual shelves and see all of the amazing products we have to offer.
Hometown Grocer: We bring Davao’s best to your doorstep!
A special note from our founder:
To our valued customers,
We hope you love our food, because only the best products enjoyed by our own family are found here. We have everything from fresh produce to juicy meat, and don't forget baked goods, too. So from our home to yours, ENJOY!
Mariana, Age 8
1. Select the product and quantity of your choice.
2. Click Add to Bag.
3. Looking for more? Click Continue shopping and add more products to your shopping cart.
4. Proceed to Checkout and pay via PayPal, Credit Card, Bank Transfer, or Cash on Delivery.
5. We follow a NEXT-DAY home delivery schedule except on Sundays during ECQ. The delivery fee is Php 150. At this time, delivery schedule is only limited to Davao City.
6. Gensan deliveries are scheduled on Thursdays ONLY. Cut-off for orders is Tuesday 12 noon. Delivery fee is also Php 100.
7. Alternatively, you can pick up your order at Sunahama Noodle Bar (Mabini Commercial Complex, Mabini Street, Poblacion District) following the same NEXT-DAY schedule. For pick up orders, the delivery fee will be waived.